Cytoscape.js-fcose 2.0.0 released
fCoSE 2.0.0 has been released. This release
- adds support for user-specified placement constraints,
- allows per-element values for some layout options, and
- fixes miscellaneous bugs.
fCoSE now supports user-specified placement constraints as well as its full support for compound graphs. These constraints may be defined for simple nodes. Supported constraint types are:
- Fixed node constraint: The user may provide exact desired positions for a set of nodes called fixed nodes.
- Alignment constraint: This constraint aims to align two or more nodes (with respect to their centers) vertically or horizontally.
- Relative placement constraint: The user may constrain the position of a node relative to another node in either vertical or horizontal direction.
These constraints can also be added incrementally on a given layout while maintaining the user’s mental map.
Per-element values for layout options
fCoSE now also supports per-element values for
edgeElasticity options via functions.
This feature gives more flexibility to the users while laying out their graphs.
Please report any feature request or bug report about fCoSE here.
Thank you for using Cytoscape.js.