Cytoscape.js 3.3.0 released
Cytoscape.js 3.3.0 has been released. This version contains a number of performance improvements and also some new features.
Some notable changes include:
- Performance improvements
- Improvements to stylesheet application performance #2145
- Improvements to element texture caching performance #1337
- Improvements to text rendering performance by caching separately from element body textures #1270
- Use style hashing to allow node bodies and labels to share texture caches #2028 #2145 #1270
- Performance improvements to graph theory algorithms #1224
- General improvements
- Add support for gradients on edges and nodes #2091
- Allow for manual mounting and unmounting of a graph in the DOM #1937
- New clustering algorithms: Markov, k-means, k-medoids, fuzzy c-means, hierarchical, affinity propagation #1963
- Support for ES modules builds #2084 #2098 #2103
- Change the default deselect touch gesture to background tap #2190
- General improvements to the documentation, including new demos
The full list of changes can be found in the 3.3.0 milestone on GitHub.
Thank you for using Cytoscape.js!