Announcing Cytoscape.js 3.2.0
Cytoscape.js 3.2.0 has been released. This version is mostly concerned with new features, with some minor performance improvements.
Some notable new features include:
- New node shapes
- Edge shorthand selector
#a -> #b#1647
- Improvements to the CoSE force-directed layout
- Improvements for compound graphs
- Specify endpoints & edge type for compounds in the default stylesheet #1669
- Compound position should remain when all descendants take up no space #1827
- Compound dimensions should fall back on manual values when all descendants take up no space #1826
- Compound parents with zero area children should be draggable #1828
parent.position()sets descendant positions automatically #1311
- Padding as percent values #1158
The full list of changes can be found in the 3.2.0 milestone on GitHub.
Thank you for using Cytoscape.js!