Announcing Cytoscape.js 3.1.0
Cytoscape.js 3.1 has been released. This change brings with it several new features and performance enhancements. Some notable new features include:
- Allow for background image properties to be specified as multiples (i.e. arrays or space separated strings) #1747
target-endpointto specify the intersection/starting/ending points of an edge #1613
- Loop direction style properties #1598
Some notable performance enhancement include:
- Improve collection creation performance #1741
- Improve A* performance #1745
- Improve performance of fitting in animated discrete layouts by calculating only the end state bounding box #1729
- Don’t recalculate rendered style & animations for
display: noneelements #1522
- Several other general and rendering performance improvements milestone:3.1.0 label:performance
There are many other performance improvements and new features. Take a look at the 3.1.0 milestone for the full list.
Thanks for using Cytoscape.js!